Upcoming Events / Education
On September 22, Jordan’s Hope will host our second annual Fun Rally and Run/Walk! Registration / Check-in: 9am Zumba Fitness Warm-up: 9:30am 1 Hour Fun Run/Walk: 10:00 Lunch: 11:00am Music and Speakers: 11:30am-2:00pm
- Free lunch provided by the Subway.
- Kids Activities
- Information booths with local non-profits
- Music by Jeremy Johnson and the Astoria High School Band
Entry in the Fun Run/Walk is only $10 and includes a t-shirt, wristband, lunch, and 1 raffle ticket. Children 12 and under can run/walk for free, but must be registered here or at the event. (Kids’ t-shirts will be available at the event for $6.00) We will have fun activities for the kids provided by Astoria High School students. So come on out, meet the Jordan’s Hope staff, and have a great day of family fun!
- Zumba fitness punch card for a free lesson.
- 3 free yoga classes at Tri Diana Yoga with Melissa Henige.
- Free float and sauna from Designing Health spa Free yoga class from Terrie Powers
- Gift Basket from Jessamyn Grace president of AAMC. Lots of JHR SWAG!
More information and register online at jordanshope.org/2018funrun
PLEASE NOTE! Online registration closes on September 12.
Saving Lives and Helping Families Recover
Jordan’s Hope for Recovery is an affiliate of the National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence